Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Visionary

Visionary. An entrepreneur has a vision for the future. This vision is for both the short term and the long term great ideas and accomplishments that are next on the horizon. They are always dreaming up new ideas.

When I first formed ZEETFLEET, I had the vision of creating a sustainable cleaning company that fit the needs of my target market (at the time solely real estate investors).  I quickly realized that in order to be "truly sustainable" I was going to have to expand my reach beyond that initial target market, and boy am I glad I did.  By expanding my target reach, I have been able to meet and spend time with home owners and business owners, who I otherwise would have never crossed paths.  ZEETFLEET continues to expand our services in order to adapt to the ever-changing needs of our clients.

Anyone can have a vision.  It takes a true entrepreneur to bring that vision to fruition.  And it takes a leader to be able to expand and grow within that vision to create a sustainable force!

1 comment: